To stand up for your rights, you need to know what they are. Everything you need to know is in our Rights Booklet.
To discuss your particular situation:
- Phone: 1800 289 848 / Hours of operation: 10am-2pm AEST, Monday – Friday
- Fill out an advocacy inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
(We are all volunteers. Please be patient with us, as we are doing our best!)
- 1800 number launched! January 17, 2019
- Write a Submission to the ParentsNext Senate Inquiry January 2, 2019
- Media Request for Stories about Unfair Demerit Points and Unsafe Work for the Dole December 15, 2018
- Christmas Centrelink Reporting Tables December 11, 2018
- Share Your Compulsory Income Management Stories December 5, 2018
- Half of Unemployed Dumped Their Demerits! November 2, 2018
- We are joining forces with GetUp! October 26, 2018