To stand up for your rights, you need to know what they are. Everything you need to know is in our Rights Booklet.
To discuss your particular situation:
- Phone: (03) 8394 5266 / Hours of operation: 10am-2pm AEST, Monday – Friday
- Fill out an advocacy inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
(We are all volunteers. Please be patient with us, as we are doing our best!)
- Report calls for government to offer jobs not compliance! October 7, 2018
- Changes effective 20 September 2018 October 7, 2018
- Wonthaggi Branch Pushes for Newstart Increase October 5, 2018
- A win for the fight against poverty in Newcastle September 28, 2018
- Trouble Calling Centrelink? Contact Keenan! August 27, 2018
- December Deluge: Senate Inquiry August 17, 2018
- The AUWU takes a strong position on jobactive August 10, 2018