Announcement – Due to the quickly changing nature of the current COVID19 crisis, please visit the AUWU facebook or twitter pages for updates. Try to limit calls to our hotline or messages to our facebook page to allow everyone to get the advice they need.
To stand up for your rights, you need to know what they are. Everything you need to know is in our Rights Booklet.
To discuss your particular situation:
- Phone: (03) 9811 7064 / 1800 289 848 (National hotline)
Hours of operation: 10am-2pm AEST, Monday – Friday
- Fill out an advocacy inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
(We are all volunteers. Please be patient with us, as we are doing our best!)
- Get Paid to Attend AUWU Focus Group January 9, 2020
- Bill Mitchell Adelaide Event, January 10 January 1, 2020
- 2019 in Recap – A Message from AUWU National Coordinator December 20, 2019
- Employment services: a broken system that breaks people November 26, 2019
- Online and in person Advocacy Trainings Announced! November 13, 2019
- AUWU 2019 AGM October 21, 2019
- AUWU Launches its Green Jobs Guarantee Campaign! October 16, 2019