To stand up for your rights, you need to know what they are. Everything you need to know is in our Rights Booklet.
To discuss your particular situation:
- Phone: (03) 9811 7064 / 1800 289 848 (National hotline)
Hours of operation: 10am-2pm AEST, Monday – Friday
- Fill out an advocacy inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
(We are all volunteers. Please be patient with us, as we are doing our best!)
- Details of Upcoming Trainings April 7, 2019
- Volunteer Induction RSVP, 8 April April 1, 2019
- Advocacy Training Day RSVP, 15 April April 1, 2019
- Newstart Testimonial Survey March 27, 2019
- AUWU to host Virginia Eubanks in Melbourne on 20th of March March 9, 2019
- Video of Steven Hail’s Job Guarantee Lecture in Melbourne! February 12, 2019
- Melbourne Dignity Not Dole Campaign Info Session February 4, 2019